• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[12 to Midnight] Call for submissions

Prest0

First Post
12 to Midnight is seeking talented writers to expand on our record of 4 and 5 star modern horror PDF products. Previous writing credits aren’t required, but demonstrated knowledge of grammar rules is essential. We are looking for modern horror adventures, side treks, artifacts, or any other ideas that will enhance a horror game. Please download the writers guidelines found here: http://www.12tomidnight.com/Menu/downloads.htm for info on how properly submit a proposal. Questions may be posted here or you can e-mail admin (at) 12tomidnight.com.

Edit: 12 to Midnight does not need artists at this time.

Unless you work really cheaply. ;)

Last edited:

Prest0

First Post
That was mostly a joke. We have already have an artist we like working with. If you wish, you can send us a link to your portfolio. If it looks like your style matches ours, then we'll put you on our backup list to contact in case our usual artist is unavailable.

Prest0

First Post
Hey Phantom, we sure did. I passed it along to the other officers and we've been discussing it. One thing that I wasn't entirely clear on from your e-mail: do you have a proposal for a specific project in mind, or were you just fishing for an assignment? You can e-mail me at the same address if you'd like to take this conversation off-public.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads