• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm just glad there will be ice time this year!

Wha't really COOL is that the draft is decided by bingo - under the B - Bruins pick #2, under the O - Ottaw pick #3... :lol:

Oh well!!

Kanegrundar

Explorer
We'll see how long this lasts, but I'm just happy we'll get to see some more action on the ice.

I have to agree, the NHL heads seem to be smoking something really nice these days...

Kane

CalicoDave

Explorer
All the new rules being implemented for the coming year seem like good ones. Except for the shoot-out thing. I'd rather have tie games then a shoot-out.

They are going to crack down on interference, but that usually only lasts for about the first month of the season.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I think this is in poor taste. A National Hookey League indeed! As if we don't have enough trouble trying to get our kids to take school seriously, here we have an organization about playing hookey. What do they do, reward the person that cut the most days of school? What is this world coming to?

Huh?

Oh.

Oooops. :eek:

Never mind. :heh:

Crothian

First Post
THis is the year of the Blue Jacket. Having a full year off the team will be really well rested and will hopefully have forgotten their very losing ways.....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads