• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steverooo

First Post
Crothian said:
There is a door or something that is blocked byt a lot of concrete and they went below to try go under it but they were unable to.

That's one thing I really liked about the episode it actually showed people xploring and looking around.

And that tunnel they were in? Was it a railway tunnel? Where does it go? Does it connect to the other five bases on the island? Is the "Security System" running around, down there?

And what happened to Rouseau? She blew up her shelter, last season, and hasn't been seen in this one... So where did she go? Why did she disappear? Did The Others/Udders get her? If so, why?

Steverooo

First Post
Banshee16 said:
Regarding the food....if Desmond's been on the island for years, and others have been punching that switch for years, why is there only enough food for one man for 3 months? Either the whole thing is a misunderstanding and the button does nothing, whoever's responsible for maintaining the place has died out, so supply's aren't being restocked, or someone's coming to bring more food...

OR The Others are bringing in food, up that railway tunnel, from time to time... OR The X Factor (something we haven't thought of, yet)!

Personally, I think Desmond is part of the experimental control, and WASN'T there as long as he claimed! Even if that room had originally been packed FULL of food, there's no way it would have lasted two men 540 days! (I could tell that as soon as we first saw it!)

So, somebody's lying. I say it's Desmond, and Calvin never existed. Just hafta wait and see...

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
WayneLigon said:
Interesting that the Tail Section People found one of the other bunkers. So that's two of three. The Dharma Intiative symbol is different, and possibly matches the one on the shark.
In the film at the begining, it states there are 6 stations, each station has a name, the swan was station 3.

Aryoche

Explorer
The group from the tail section didnt seem to be doing real well ("there were 23"). And I can't help but wonder about the button. What if pressing the button every 108 minutes prevents something from happening in one of the other sites, opposed to the one our heroes are in?

That would put a new twist on Skinner's box.

fett527

First Post
At this point I readily believe that Walt's message to Shannon was in reference to the computer. They keep talking about "pushing the button" and Walt warns Shannon against pushing the button.

Remove ads