• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

17 pages of Dragonlance secrets

Krail Stromquism

First Post
So I picked up the DLCS and it jumps from page 32 to 49,

can anyone tell me what is so terrible a secret they had to omit these pages at the last moment?

I was looking forward to the stats for the Centaurs, but alas now I shall never know.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this another plot by the government to keep me from playing centaurs and having only partial description of the Mystic?

why jebuth, why?

Last edited:

Stormprince

First Post
Hey.... maybe that's what happened to the Gnomish Invention Creation rules I wrote for that bloody book! A kender must've walked off with 'em :rolleyes:

Christopher

Krail Stromquism

First Post
My boots got to walking and walked right back to the store where I bought it, of course my book was the only they had with any defect, Im just lucky like that.

Those 17 pages are waiting eagerly to be looked at...

Thanks Things For Thinkers!

meow

Gellion

First Post
Stormprince said:
Hey.... maybe that's what happened to the Gnomish Invention Creation rules I wrote for that bloody book! A kender must've walked off with 'em :rolleyes:

Christopher

Are the rules ever going to be printed in another book?

Vexed

First Post
i hope the stats for laurana; and palin/dalamar alignment are part of what is coming out for corrections, etc.

Remove ads