• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1st Ed D&D

thormagni

Explorer
Ha! Every map I own shows blank space beyond the borders of Bartholomew County with a small notation "Here they be 2d4 wandering monsters"

I will say that the odds against there being another Clark showing up on this little board who happens to live in Columbus or Bartholomew County and wants to play in our games would be pretty astronomical.

APewty

First Post
No I am not a Clark, AND I am not from Ken-tuck-ee. I just put two and two together, knowing the writer for The Republic that likes gaming has a last name of Clark.

Anyway, just curious.

thormagni

Explorer
No I am not a Clark, AND I am not from Ken-tuck-ee. I just put two and two together, knowing the writer for The Republic that likes gaming has a last name of Clark.

Anyway, just curious.

That's me. I'm surprised anybody would remember that. It's been a long time since I've done any game writing. (although I am working on a new game roundup for GenCon next month to run in Zone.) I just don't get much time to write anymore.

Remove ads