• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 Boxes Lords of Madness in the mail today

hutchback

Explorer
Sorry, I don't think I can post pics but I threw a bunch up on my twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/hutchback

Not sure how I feel about getting the same huge mini twice (Trihorn Behemoth), but all in all I am pleased with what I got.

2 Rot Grubs
2 Orc Archers
2 Trihorn Behemoths
1 Dwarf Beguiler
1 Thri-Kreen Mantis Warrior
1 Arcane Portal
1 Minotaur Mangler
1 Oni Night Haunter
1 Stone Giant

Not bad additions to my meager collection. The paint on them is good but not great. The sculpts are quite nice. I definitely plan on picking some more of these up. Just not anymore behemoths I hope :)

I also received the Dungeon Tiles Master Set. I really like the box concept for these. Very nice indeed.

LuckyAdrastus

First Post
Well it is one of the uncommon huges, so those will be pretty frequent...

If you plan on buying a lot, you can get a case online for really good prices, and the cases are supposed to be sorted so you don't get too many repeats. I've only bought 1 case, but it was ruthlessly well sorted (no repeats of anything above uncommon, and exactly 2 each of all the commons).

Herschel

Adventurer
I picked up a few boxes last night to tide me over until my cases arrive. The first mini I pulled was the Dracolich. I also got two trikes (and a trebuchet) for huges. The Human Marauder was kind of a mud face but the rest were pretty sweet. The Water Archon Shoal Reaver is one of the sweetest minis ever.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
I picked up a box at my FLGS today and got:(from memory 'cause they're out in my car)

Mindflayer noble (sweet)
Feymire croc (sweet/useful)
human town guardsman (useful)
deva fanatic (not bad)
goblin slinger (useful)
minotaur mangler (sweet/useful)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I picked up 2 cases of LoM and got a good spread. I got 2 dupes in the rares and am missing only 2. I got 5 of the 12 ultra-rares and 1 dupe.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Because they are too big for the medium slot? :p
Does anybody use the dinos?

Um, yes? I love my dinos and am overjoyed there is a triceritops in the new set!

/how can you run isle of dread without dinos?!!!?1

edit - I'm trading in some duplicate 3E books I have lying around so i can get my case tomorrow for about $30 cash.

Remove ads