• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 stances at once?

Gang, I seem to remember a feat that would allow you to use 2 stances at once. Am I dreaming or has then been errata'ed/removed because I can't find it (forgetting the name
of it didn't help either).

I think there is an item that has a daily power that does the same thing, but that's not what I am referring to...

Thanks in advance! :)

Smurtis

First Post
Is the property bonus for the Master's blade applicable to each stance active? I"m thinking not, but since i play a slayer, my fingers are crossed lol

Is the property bonus for the Master's blade applicable to each stance active?l
Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

DDI Compendium said:
Property: While you’re using a stance power, you gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls on melee basic attacks and at-will attacks with this weapon.
So: are you in a stance? Yes? You gain +1 attack with MBA and at-wills.

Dan'L

First Post
Is the property bonus for the Master's blade applicable to each stance active? I"m thinking not, but since i play a slayer, my fingers are crossed lol
Yes; however, since the bonus it gives is from the same named source, the bonus does not stack. The net result is still just a +1.

-Dan'L

Estlor

Explorer
It's nice, but not overly nice. If I was playing a straight damage optimizing slayer or scout I'd rather have a subtle weapon.

Remove ads