• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 Years of Eric Noah + 8 Years of Morrus = 10 years of EN World!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey All!

I guess I am still technically a moderator. I mean, I still have my powers and access to the Interdimensional Dork Fortress, uh. . . I mean, the Moderators' Forum ;)

. . . but I have not been around because of how busy life has been with other things aside from gaming, and even my "Second Son of a Second Son" campaign is on semi-permanent hiatus after a few gaps in our regular playing schedule (and I have a ton of story hour action to write up to ever catch up to our last session, which was played August 2nd).

Anyway, despite my absence from here, ENWorld always feels like home. I'll never forget when I first discovered the news site and then later the forums, and when I emailed Eric for his permission to quote his site on a gaming 'zine I was printing at the time, as his site actually got me interested in 3E. He was so friendly and approachable!

Anyway, congrats to a great community on celebrating its Tenth Anniversary, and I hope to be able to come back and write another message of congratulations when it hits its fifteenth and twentieth!

AllisterH

First Post
My first memory of Eric's site was, as has been mentioned already, his explanation of Attacks of Opportunity. For those of you who want to relive it, check this out:

Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Edition News - AoOs

If you want to just see the website in general, look here: Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Edition News

Wow, that's so cool..geez, guys, you're making me feel so OLD....checks archive.

Hey, it still has my scoop about the T-shirt.

August 11th(scroll down to the bottom)

Intrope

First Post
Ten years? man, does the time fly. I still remember our first look at the Pit Fiend! (Now apparently lost in the mists of time...)

Oh, and Skuuuuuuuuuuuuurge! :D

Remove ads