• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

$20 for gaming stuff

Grifter86

First Post
Hey all,
I recently received a $20 gift certificate at Games Plus, the premier gaming store of the Chicagoland area.

What gaming product should it go towards?

Right now I'm looking for something of the following:
- A rules- lite Sci Fi RPG
- A D20 accessory that I'll actually use (No settings)

Otherwise I'm ambivalent. Suggest anything that comes to your mind.

-The Grifter

Last edited:

Sulimo

First Post
Well, as far as point 2 goes its fairly impossible to suggest anything without knowing your game style and what kinds of things you'd actually get use of.

As for a rules light SF game...there's D20 Traveler or Dragonstar I guess. i'm not sure what SF games are out there that arent rules heavy.

Umm...how about Fading Suns?

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Grifter86 said:
Hey all,
I recently received a $20 gift certificate at Games Plus, the premier gaming store of the Chicagoland area.

What gaming product should it go towards?

Right now I'm looking for something of the following:
- A D20 accessory that I'll actually use (No settings)

You can pick up both Heroes of High Favor books: DWARVES and HALF-ORCS. Give them a flip-through in the store, they are packed with useful crunch, and they're $9.95 each. The feedback I've had from players all around is that they are eminently usable. (You can find several reviews on them here at ENworld.)

And hey... You can bring them by the GAMES PLUS/ENWORLD Chicago Gameday and let me know what you think of them.

Nothing better than spending the day in the premier gaming store of the Chicagoland area with some of the premier DMs and gamers of the area, too!

Wulf

Remove ads