2005 ENnie Nominations

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
By the way, if you go to DTRPG.com, check out the new category "ENnies Nominations". As part of their sponsorship offer, DriveThru is cutting their cut on all ENnie nominated products (assuming they get the go-ahead from the publishers involved). Some of the publishers are dropping their prices even more in order to give everyone a chance to familiarize themselves with the products, but you can expect at least a 30% discount during the voting period!

MonsterMash said:
Now to check out the websites before making my voting decisions - also time to try and check some of the books out (at least the cover art I can easily see without purchasing)

Somehow not unexpected that there are a lot of nominations for Green Ronin, Malhavoc, White Wolf, Mongoose and Necromancer Games in there.

Michael Morris

First Post
Ok, NOW the booth is open (I had forgot to change the action call in the form tag to index.php - if anyone tried to vote and couldn't I sincerely apologize for the goof up).

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Wow... I just woke up here on the left coast and already my morning is made! :) I'm humbled and excited to see that my name is on the list of nominees. Wow.

Dextra said:
By the way, if you go to DTRPG.com, check out the new category "ENnies Nominations". As part of their sponsorship offer, DriveThru is cutting their cut on all ENnie nominated products (assuming they get the go-ahead from the publishers involved). Some of the publishers are dropping their prices even more in order to give everyone a chance to familiarize themselves with the products, but you can expect at least a 30% discount during the voting period!
Well, I actually went ahead and slashed Buy the Numbers to a discounted price in my euphoria this morning, but it's not on DriveThruRPG.com; rather, it's on RPGNow.com. I hope that doesn't come across as a "shameless plug" - I just hope anyone who's interested in Buy the Numbers will go check it out as well at RPGNow.com (and not get confused when they can't find it on DriveThruRPG.com).

Congratulations to all the other first-timers, too. I imagine they're sharing the same euphoria that I am. It feels great, really it does. :) And congratulations to all the "old-timers" who are showing something even more amazing than a single good product - they're showing sustained excellence, and that's even more impressive.

--The Sigil

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I just tried to vote and got a 404 Error message when I hit the submit button. I tried it again just to see if it might take the second time around, but to no avail.

Michael Morris

First Post
Uhm, folks, I just looked at the voting record - several folks are voting for the same candidate on all four given ballots for a candidate. Just letting you know this doesn't do a bit of good - the computer tosses out duplicate ballots and only uses one.

i.e. - I'm pretty dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to let someone vote 4 times for one product :p

Remove ads