2007 Judge Selection

Bront

The man with the probe
Piratecat said:
I think we should have at least one new judge every year. Any organization can get in a rut if there isn't change and fresh ideas.
With new elections, that should be the case, as not everyone will run from year to year.

Dex, any chance non-winners can get a copy of the actual results beyond the top 5, so they can see where they stand, if they wish to run again, and perhaps work on their campaign?

In case anyone is interested, I started a blog to chronicle my progress as I judge the materials I receive. There I'll list the items I've been given for consideration and quicky reviews when I have time. I seriously doubt I'll have the time or energy to do any kind of official review, but I'll let you know what I'm thinking, and give anyone who is interested the chance to change my mind.

As a first time judge I know a lot of people took a chance voting for me, and I just want people to be able to see if it was worth it.

A few disclaimers. Because of the nature of judging, I won't be telling anyone what I'm nominating. These are my thoughts, not decisions. Not even hints as to what my decisions may be. I hope everyone can understand why I'm doing it that way.

I also will not be able to discuss the thoughts of other judges or any private deliberations. Hopefully, if they want to share, we'll hear from them as well. I know at least one judge seems to be putting forth a lot more effort on this front than I am, but I'll let them discuss their plans.

Anywho, let me know what you think. Hopefully this'll evolve into a short podcast as well, since it seems that would take a lot less time with the speed at which I type.

Last edited:

Remove ads