• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2008 Unofficial ENworld Events

The_Universe

First Post
Please note that none of the events on these pages are official ENworld events and they are in no way sponsored or supported by ENWorld nor the owner of said websites.

All events planned on these forums are planned by the users as social gatherings during, at, and around conventions. Any use of said conventions names does not imply endorsement of said events by said conventions, nor is it intended as a challenge to any trademarks or brand names used.

Games

Tuesday:

8:00p - 12:00a, On the Rocks: The First Shot, FickleGM, Accepting Alternates

Wednesday:

12:00p - 4:00p, Rocket Corps: Lost on Jupiter, Psion, Space Available

4:00p - 8:00p, Wreck of the Morro Castle (Dread), Rodrigo Istalindir, CANCELLED

Thursday:

9:00a - 12:00p, Paranoia: Soylent People are Green, JediSoth, Space Available

9:00a - 1:00p, On the Rocks: The First Shot, FickleGM, Accepting Alternates

9:00a - 1:00p, The Liberty Guild in: Can You Hear Me Now? Legolasgimli24, Space Available

11:00a - 6:00p, Iron Player Tournament, DonTadow, Space Available

1:00p - 5:00p, Reign of the Radar Men, Bretbo, Space Available

2:00p - 6:00p, Sophie and the Supervixens Summer Spectacular, Keeper of Secrets, Space Available

4:00p - 8:00p, On the Rocks: The First Shot, FickleGM, Accepting Alternates

4:00p - 8:00p, DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND: REFORM SCHOOL NINJAS, Barsoomcore, Full

6:00p - 10:00p, Resident Evil 4: Dread Edition, Fraisala, Space Available

6:00p - 10:00p, Zombies, Nazis, and Dinosaurs--Oh My!!, Madwabbit, CANCELLED

8:00p - 12:00a, Round Robin GM'ing, der kluge, Space Available

Friday:

9:00a - 1:00p, Reign of Red Fire, Belen, Space Available

9:00a - 1:00p, Spycraft: Flashpoint, Psion, Accepting Alternates

10:00a - 2:00p, Sophie and the Supervixens Summer Spectacular, Keeper of Secrets, Space Available

2:00p - 6:00p, On the Rocks: The First Shot, FickleGM, Accepting Alternates

2:00p - 6:00p, Return of the Winter Witch, Rodrigo Istalindir, Space Available

Saturday:

9:00a - 1:00p, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic--Knightfall, Belen, Space Available

9:00a - 1:00p, Pathfinder: Hollow's Last Hope, Mark (CMG), Space Available

2:00p - 6:00p, Pathfinder: Crown of the Kobold King, Mark (CMG), Space Available

2:00p - 6:00p, On the Rocks: The First Shot, FickleGM, Accepting Alternates

4:00p - 8:00p, Rocket Corps: Lost on Jupiter, Psion, Space Available

7:00p - 11:00p, Pathfinder: Revenge of the Kobold King, Mark (CMG), Space Available

9:00p - 1:00a, Dread: Night at the YMCA, Cassander, Space Available

Sunday:

9:00a - 1:00p, Star Wars RCR: Escape from Echo Base, JediSoth, Space Available

12:30p - ????p, Simple Miniatures Game, Mark (CMG), Space Available

7:00p - 11:00p, Reliving the Good Old Days, Ao the Overkitty, Space Available

Other Events

Thursday:

6:30p - ????, Gaymers Dinner, Sidereal Knight, All Welcome

Friday:

7:30 - ????, ENworld/Gen Con RPG Awards (the ENnies), Dextra, All Welcome

Saturday:

Sunday:

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Please schedule the following five games (each is linked to the same ENW thread, which in turn links to the appropriate CM threads):

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 1, Tuesday, 8/12, 8pm to 12am - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 2, Thursday, 8/14, 9am to 1pm - NON-DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 3, Thursday, 8/14, 4pm to 8pm - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 4, Friday, 8/15, 2pm to 6pm - NON-DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 5, Saturday, 8/16, 2pm to 6pm - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

The_Universe

First Post
FickleGM said:
Please schedule the following five games (each is linked to the same ENW thread, which in turn links to the appropriate CM threads):

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 1, Tuesday, 8/12, 8pm to 12am - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 2, Thursday, 8/14, 9am to 1pm - NON-DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 3, Thursday, 8/14, 4pm to 8pm - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 4, Friday, 8/15, 2pm to 6pm - NON-DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts

On The Rocks: The First Shot, Session 5, Saturday, 8/16, 2pm to 6pm - DRINKING, FickleGM, Full but accepting alts
Will do, boss.

The_Universe

First Post
I've created a public google calendar with most of the events listed in this forum here:

EDIT: link removed per reqest

Let me know if the link works!

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
The_Universe said:
I've created a public google calendar with most of the events listed in this forum here:

Link removed per request

It's absolutely googlicious!

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Universe said:

Link removed per request

D'oh. I did one, too. Although mine has the CM stuff on it also.

Alenda

First Post
The_Universe said:

Link removed per request

Awesome job, Universe!! I really really like the Google Calendar. The "Agenda" link clearly displays all the games. It's awesome! Any chance we can add the CM games and other events to this as well? I'll happily volunteer to add that info. if you all think it's a good idea.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads