• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2009/01/01 Tabletop RPG Podcasts

charlesatan

Explorer
Happy New Year! And no link aggregation next week as I'll be out for surgery...

Tabletop RPG (Mostly)

General Discussions/Reviews/Everything Else

* Pulp Gamer episodes: Express (The Game Kennel).
* The Podge Cast episodes: Kingdom The Next Generation (009), The Gunslinger (Fan Roundtable).
* The Order 66 Podcast episodes: The Class is Half Full.
* The Holocron episodes: To All the MMOs I’ve Loved Before.
* Fear the Boot episodes: Crime and Morality in Roleplaying Games.
* Fist Full of Comics and Games episodes: Monarch Comics Briefing Vol. 3 (06).
* The TrapCast episodes: TrapCast Christmas Special.http://www.trapcast.com/podcasts/trapcast009.mp3
* Game On! episodes: The Peanutbutter in my Chocolate Argument.
* Brilliant Gameologists episodes: The Comfort-Focus Axis (Setting).
* The Tome Show episodes: Adventurer's Vault, Apelord and Half-Dead.
* Escapistcast episodes: Escapistcast Update - Happy New Year!
* Thaco episodes: Art.
* Sons of Kryos episodes: EDITING with Thor Olvasrud and Alexander Newman, LAYOUT &; ART with Matt Snyder and John Harper, PRODUCTION with Luke Crane and Fred Hicks, MARKETING &; PLAY with John Stavropolous and Judd Karlman, MONEY with Ralph Mazza and Fred Hicks.
* Save Against Frostbite episodes: Spanish Nipples Implode.
* Master Plan episodes: Further Thoughts on Advancement.
* HeadGames Podcast episodes: Festivus Year Two.
* Have Games Will Travel episodes: The Twelve Days of HG,WT: For A Few Games More-mas: Day (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
* Canon Puncture episodes: Gifts, Species and Adam Dray.
* All Games Considered episodes: Playing Catch-Up, Happy New Year IV.

Interviews

* Yog-Sothoth episodes: Brian Lumley Interview.
* This Modern Death episodes: Interview with Adam Jury.
* Sons of Kryos episodes: Interview with A.L.A. and Ed Greenwood, Interview with Luke Crane and Randal N. Bills, Interview with Matt Snyder &; Paul Czege, and John Harper, Interview with Breanne &; Elizabeth, and Daniel and Nicholas.

Actual Play Sessions

* Heroic Cthulhu episodes: Space Redoux (1, 2), Unsealed Room (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Smoke Redoux (1, 2, 3, 4), After Game Discussion (1, 2, 3), Trip to Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), Rapper Redoux (1, 2, 3, 4), Live By It, Die By It (1, 2, 3), Post Game Talk, Terror in Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), Why So Serious? - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4), Beaten to Death - Tonga (1, 2), After Game Talk, Guns Are Bad, MmmK? -Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), I Am Paco (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), Cafe Tug of War - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), UN Discussion - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Get in the Chopper - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), After Game Discussion (1, 2), On to Cairo - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), It Went to the Birds - Tonga (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), After Game Chat.

Video

* The Podge Cast episodes: DoW Actual Play Video.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads