2015 Booth Volunteer Signup

MrsFickleGM

Explorer
2015 Booth Duty Volunteer Sign-ups
We need you!

What for?
We need volunteers for the ENnies booth at Gen Con this year. Gen Con is July 30th - August 2nd this year, earlier than ever!

How long will it take?
Each shift is two hours and we like to have two people at the booth for each shift. When scheduling your time, please plan to show up 10 minutes before your shift starts.

What do I have to do?
You'll answer questions from passers-by about the ENnies. Information about when the ceremony is, who the judges are, who the nominees are, how the winners are chosen, etc. will be sent out before Gen Con and will be available in a book at the booth.

If publishers want to drop off materials for next year's ENnies, you'll have them fill out a form and give them a receipt. (especially on Sundays)

You also have to make sure nothing is taken from the booth, especially on Saturday and Sunday, after the ENnie winners are announced Friday night.

What's in it for me?
If the good feeling you'll get knowing you've helped fellow gamers isn't enough, we've got swag bags for all volunteers.

Where do I sign up?
Right here! Just respond to this post to let us know which shift you'd like to work. You can also e-mail me, the Volunteer Coordinator, by booth@ ennie-awards.com (make sure to delete the space between the @ and ennie-awards.com) Please include your real name, phone number (or way to reach you), as well as your screen name.
DayVolunteer 1Volunteer 2
Thursday - July 30

9:00-12:00Tony Law (reveal)Jim and Bucky
12:00-2:00Tre GrisbyOPEN
2:00-4:00Hans Cummings (JediSoth)Annah Madrinan
4:00-6:00OPENOPEN

Friday - July 31

10:00-12:00Sandie LawDuncan Law
12:00-2:00OPENOPEN
2:00-4:00Annah MadrinanWhirilgig
4:00-6:00Tim Beirne (Ryenosaurus)Victor Roble (Victavious)

Saturday - Aug 1st

10:00-12:00GuyjinOPEN
12:00-2:00Michael LongOPEN
2:00-4:00Sidereal KnightOPEN
4:00-6:00Marcello LarcherBeatriz Lins

Sunday - Aug 2nd

10:00-12:00Angela PoundAaron Pound
12:00-2:00WhirligigKeeper of Secrets
2:00-4:00Rainbow PoetOPEN

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Put me down for Thursday, 2pm - 4pm.

Also, where is the booth this year? I'm having trouble finding it on the Dealer Hall map Gen Con released.

Last edited:

Remove ads