• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Hohige

Explorer
Having slitted eyes is probably going to attract some remarks in the less civilized and most racist parts of the world, yes. But if the problem is at a table, and not in the game world, I'd educate people about racial prejudice. And send them to read the goblins comic about acceptance (it features a yuan-ti... but not even a pureblood, where it doesn't show much, but a malison).

What does that mean? What is the last 250 ? You want me to fly at 250 ft instead of 300? I agree to it. So basically you want to start with a stack of (ground) -- 250 ft -- wizard party ----- 650 ft --- sorcerer ---- 600 ft -- sorcerer's simulacrum. That's right?

If you were thinking of Counterspell, I don't expect the fight to ever reach 60 ft or even 120 ft of distance from the sorcerer.
im 950ft of you and the Simulacrum is 1500ft.
Your turn.

If you were thinking of Counterspell, I don't expect the fight to ever reach 60 ft or even 120 ft of distance from the sorcerer.
Naw, he is meta gaming, he realized you took Sorcerer initiate and have some sorcery points of your own to burn, he is trying to move out of your extended range.

Edit: I meant Metamagic Adept (Distant, Empower), not Sorcerer initiate.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
I will tack one additional caveat onto my proposal for the adventuring day. Your main character does not actually have to travel themselves along the road, but if the two parties do not meet by midnight then it's a draw as neither side can find the other to fight.

Also if you use a creature straight from a book a citation is all that's needed.

Hohige

Explorer
Having slitted eyes is probably going to attract some remarks in the less civilized and most racist parts of the world, yes. But if the problem is at a table, and not in the game world, I'd educate people about racial prejudice. And send them to read the goblins comic about acceptance (it features a yuan-ti... but not even a pureblood, where it dosn't show much, but a malison).
No. you have 9 cha. You are a Monstruos Race Yuan-ti with ridiculous 9 CHA. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You will be dead easily at the first serious social encounnter. These characters would never be viable at a table, it's dead.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
No. you have 9 cha. You are a Monstruos Race Yuan-ti with ridiculous 9 CHA. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You will be dead easily at the first serious social encounnter. These characters would never be viable at a table, it's dead.
You clearly don't play at an actual table. Low-charisma characters can be quite survivable. There are a couple in the party of 14th-level PCs I'm DMing for, and the party of 5 8th-level characters doesn't have anyone with a charisma higher than 13. If the PCs aren't asshats, they survive just fi--I see your problem.

Remove ads