• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 #23/24:2:00 pm to 4:00 pm/The Final Season (&Conclusion)/2010

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Day 8: 2:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Conclusion
Everything comes to an end. Jack Bauer has done what was needed to bring security to the country he served faithfully and to the world.

Time and time again, he's losted many friends and loved ones. Will there be peace given to this 'soldier' of duty?

Likely not...

But the world is still standing, nonetheless to Mr. Jack (In Your Face) Bauer.

Thank YOU!!!!:D:D:D
24-season-8-cast-photo.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, I dug it.

And Jack is such a PC. "Oh, you're about to execute me? Well, sh**, I may as well try to kick you, knock you down, and kill you while I'm hand-cuffed. I could always roll a 20."

fba827

Adventurer
And Jack is such a PC. "Oh, you're about to execute me? Well, sh**, I may as well try to kick you, knock you down, and kill you while I'm hand-cuffed. I could always roll a 20."

I could be remembering wrong, but they (the show) went out of their way to emphasize Jack looking up at the sky before he attacked.

I think he may have seen the reflection from the drone and was trying to do the 'attack' to get himself out from behind the pile of dirt so that the drone would spot him with facial recognition.

Or maybe not.. but there was just something odd about the way they had the camera focusing on Jack's view to the sky right before he did that last-minute attack. If he were looking for some thing to use, I'd imagine he would have looked at ground level and not had the camera show the view it did.

Anyway, just my thoughts...

But, in general, yeah, Jack is definitely a favored PC.. if not DMPC while all the others are the PCs with their convoluted back stories the way most PCs do ;)

It makes me wonder where will Jack flee to, as I don't think there are too many countries out there that's welcome to someone like him.

And whether or not they'll go ahead with the movie to be released in theatres that they were mentioning.

Krug

Newshound
It makes me wonder where will Jack flee to, as I don't think there are too many countries out there that's welcome to someone like him.

And whether or not they'll go ahead with the movie to be released in theatres that they were mentioning.

I think a 2-3 year hiatus would make people thirst for his return. But how are they going to make it work inside a 2 hour framework? Events aren't going to be taking place in real time anymore are they?

RatPunk

First Post
I think a 2-3 year hiatus would make people thirst for his return. But how are they going to make it work inside a 2 hour framework? Events aren't going to be taking place in real time anymore are they?

I think they proved with the 24: Redemption movie that aired prior to Season 7 that they don't need the 24 hour format for a Jack Bauer movie to work.

Remove ads