• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"24" May 16th Episode [spoilers]

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Okay, okay, Tony, oh Tony...but my heart goes to the CTU field ops. Castle, that was shot *and killed?* by assissian girl. He was one of the longest field ops survivers, throughtout this season.
DAMN HER!!!!!:]

Last edited:

Truth Seeker said:
Okay, okay, Tony, oh Tony...but my heart goes to the CTU field ops. Castle, that was shot *and killed?* by assissian girl. He was one of the longest field ops survivers, throughtout this season.
DAMN HER!!!!!:]
Indeed. I thought so too - how could they kill Castle, I really hoped he was a survivable secondary character...
I guess he pushed his luck to far going on a mission with Jack AGAIN.

But the whole thing with Tony - nice trick from Colonel McQueen, err, Buchanan, eliminatng his competition by saying Curtis was unavailable - he knew Tony would go with Jack, and he knows how dangerous that is. :)

evildmguy

Explorer
Fun stuff! I forgot that Mandy, and yes she was called that in season one when it was her and that other girl, was going to show up. The record of the longest time between a character showing up is now held by her.

I have wondered about the time element. But, as long as it isn't melodrama and it advances the story, I am fine with it. I agree it pushes things but I am still fine with it.

I was also unhappy that they killed Castle. I thought Tony should have shot. I don't think that he would have given up so easily. And I do agree that having him survive at this point, after making so many TV mistakes, would be more of a surprise than him dying.

I still enjoy it!

Have a good one! Take care!

edg

Steve Jung

Explorer
RatPunk said:
I believe they said it was moving at about 600mph and had enough range from where it was launched to hit anywhere in the country, with the coasts being about three hours away (which was also, coincidentally, the amount of time left in the season...). And they did say it was a "stealth" missile... :\
If it's a cruise missile, it'll be hard to find. Guys in a house aren't moving 600 mph.

Remove ads