• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24: Season 6 (2007) Day 6 (*11):3:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I'm glad to see Charles Logan again, I thought he was a great character.

I'm am a bit worried about what Stretch Cunningham is going to do next. He's already killed one son, threatened to kill his other son and grandson, I figure Babe the Pig's days must be numbered. :D

Gunslinger

First Post
So far this season I've found myself enjoying the President Palmer storyline the most. I love all the power games and cloak and dagger stuff, and of all the storylines it's been the least predictable. The actor who plays Assad has also been doing an awesome job, he's probably actually my favorite character in this season so far. My bet is that he'll be the one to save Palmer (since he's the only other named character in the vicinity...).

DonTadow

First Post
Gunslinger said:
So far this season I've found myself enjoying the President Palmer storyline the most. I love all the power games and cloak and dagger stuff, and of all the storylines it's been the least predictable. The actor who plays Assad has also been doing an awesome job, he's probably actually my favorite character in this season so far. My bet is that he'll be the one to save Palmer (since he's the only other named character in the vicinity...).
Maybe I could enjoy it more if they gave them more screentime.

Asmo

First Post
I really liked this episode.

I´m glad that Charles Logan is back - I remember that when he was introduced in season 5 I was at first very sceptical and found his character to be some kind of nervous wreck,but as the season unfolded he pretty much rocked the sox off.

I´ll remember that and give the current President and his staff a fair chance :)

Great, great episode.

Asmo

Remove ads