• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

25$ Bucks to Spend..............

Bottled Imp Games

First Post
Releases...

Hairy Minotaur said:
How far back is the Powers of Light book getting pushed?

Hi Minotaur

We will be releasing an accurate release schedule (and the many and varied reasons why Liches was so horribly delayed) when Liches is released. I can promise that it will be well worth the wait...

Powers of Light is scheduled for a Q1 2004 release, and we have some fantastic 48 page sourcebooks scheduled for release in 2004...

Kind regards

Karis
Bottled Imp Games

Last edited:

Necropolis

First Post
Hi :D

First of all i would like to say that i would definitely DEFINITELY buy The lord of the night : vampires from bottled imp games!!!!

It's really the best and i mean THE BEST VAMPIRE BOOK FOR THE D20 SYSTEM !

More then all the other vampire books on the market like green ronin fang&fury, there is really not contest here , The Lords Of The Night : Vampires is the best book out there.

Any play or a dm should buy it there are so many cool things in this book and it's so unique and special then any other d20 books that i know of , you should all just go and buy it.

It really give another dimension for vampire , you can now ROLEPLAY Vampires and not just use them as monsters.

Anyway , the other book that i am soooo waiting for is The Lord Of The Night : Liches , i am a HUGE Lich fan and i am sure that as the first vampire book was Marvelous the Liches book will be even better !!!

I hope to get this baby anytime soon !!!

It's really one of the best d20 products to date !

You won't be disappointed !!! :D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads