• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2nd slot - The Festival of Dreams - Sat (7-11 pm) - CANCELED

I'm having to cancel this game. Sorry! See latest post.

The first game has nearly filled up, so I'm opening up a second slot for my friends who want to play on Saturday.

[section][imager]http://www.enworld.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=29172&stc=1[/imager]
War struck as the bells tolled the New Year, and the neutral city of Gate Pass was too busy putting out fires and holding off an invading army to celebrate the annual Festival of Dreams. Now, having survived months of war and gained powers like unto demi-gods, the heroes who fled the invasion in order to find help return to Gate Pass to liberate it by themselves.

The Resistance is planning to throw a defiant and much-delayed party, and with the festivities as cover the heroes will have a chance to defeat the invaders and claim victory. But strange dreams have warned that the true cause of the war is not what they think.

Flashy costumes, drunken revelry, enemy armies, monsters born of nightmares, and high-powered fantasy superheroes equals fun for all.[/section]

What I'll be running is a slimmed-down version of the 9th adventure in the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga, but since high-level D&D is way too complicated for a one-shot, I'll be using Mutants & Masterminds, PL 17. This is a completely stand-alone adventure, and you don't have to be familiar with War of the Burning Sky to play in it. However, you should have enough creativity to concoct ridiculously cool attacks like out of God of War, Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children, or The Authority, or at least you need a desire to tax the special effects budget of your typical Jerry Bruckheimer film in each round of combat. ;)

I'll be running this Saturday, 7pm to 11pm. The other sessions is Friday, 1pm to 5pm, and currently has one slot open.

slot 1: el_remmen
slot 2: mercurial4sight
slot 3: Rastfar
slot 4: Telemahkos
slot 5: OPEN
slot 6: OPEN

Alternate 1:
Alternate 2:

Last edited:

With afternoon games it's easy to meet up at the ENnies booth and go from there, but for this I'll probably have to pick a different meeting area. I'm not sure where yet, but we've got some months. Most likely that hotel lobby with the Subway and McDonald's. . . . Is it the Hyatt? Hilton? It's accessible by skywalk, is the best I recall now, and their lobby usually has space for players.

*rattles saber*

You mangy curs, you've got open space in your schedule! I will bring extra dice to my game, so that my players will have the option to gain bonuses to their rolls if they throw dice at those who choose to play in games other than mine. Join my game unless you want to be among those pelted!

Due to a request of an old friend to hang out Saturday evening, I'm canceling this slot of the game. I'm really sorry, but it's a week before the con and there are still empty spaces for players, plus my friend asked nicely. I hope this doesn't ruin anyone's plans.

There's still one space open for the Friday slot of this game. http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3686847 Hope to see y'all around.

Remove ads