3.0 Players needed in Raleigh, Garner, Apex area

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Looking for players for a 3.0 D&D game which is set in the DM's own world (it is a mix of the Warhammer fantasy Old World setting and Iron Kingdoms/ Warmachine setting.) I generally like to describe it as Middle Earth had H.P. Lovecraft written Lord of the Rings. The characters will be playing in a country known as The Empire, or the Reik, which is largely analogous to Germany just prior to the industrial revolution (So yes there is a steampunk element to the setting.) It is a darker world than even Ravenloft with plenty of horror elements. I prefer running a roleplay heavy campaign over that of a hack & slash campaign, though combat is certainly an important element. We currently have 4 players who range between fifth and sixth level. I am open to most classes save for psyonics. Pretty much anything from Official Wizards of the Coast material is allowed, as well as classes which come from the Iron Kingdoms Player's Handbook, though I do prefer to discuss such matters before throwing a character into the mix. I tend to shy away from allowing truly evil characters in as the tend to do more harm to a party than good, but such things are certainly negotiable. If you would be interested in playing, we are looking to set up a more regular schedule on Saturday afternoons either every two weeks or every third Saturday depending. Players ages range from 26 to late Thrities. Just respond to the thread if this sounds like your cup of tea.

Remove ads