• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.0e OR 3.5e

3.0e or 3.5e

• we play 3.0e

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • we play 3.5e

Votes: 107 58.8%
  • we play a modified version

Votes: 36 19.8%

Telperion

First Post
I make a monthly pilgrimage to the holy temple of the local RPG bookstore and get the newest and neatest stuff. Of course I don't buy just anything, but 3.5 has proven to be a good option...

Death_Jester

Explorer
I am leaning towards 3.5 for my next campaign. I really like the fact that they have tried to minimize the power gaming elements in the game. The rules seem a lot clearer as well making it better of all concerned. The only big complaint I have is the fact that my whole "library" of 3.0 stuff now has to be converted. That is such a pain.

I play in 3 games. One is 3.5. One is 3.0 and one is AD&D 1st ed. I don't see a good response in the poll. Of course all three games contain modifications. (1st ed having the vaster quantity of changes.:))

Last edited:

MerakSpielman

First Post
We still play 3.0. My group has been unable to justify the expense of purchasing a bunch of new books when nobody's been abusing the 3.0 rules anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads