• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.0rd Edition Power Game

Mithreander

Explorer
Once more, the group is faces with only one direction to go. The two bodies of orcs lay where they were feld... almost seeming to acuse the others in their death gazes.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Velmont said:
"Always nice to see a source of information to be killed like that. Remind me not to make you scout Amaril."
Aramil spits in the direction of the orcish corpses. Turning his back on his companions, he mutters something under his breath, and then turns, his voice a hiss through his teeth.

"Information? From an orc? These beasts have slaughtered my people for thousands of years, and you want to invite them to break bread around your fire? I knew not that I would be travelling with orc-friends."

OOC: Besides, someone had to do something.

Velmont

First Post
"I can make many weak-willed creatures my friends, with or against their will, but that make me not a friend of those fools. But I know that information taken from an enemy can be more usefull than one taken from a friend, if you know how and have the patience to take it.

For this time, it is too late, but think of it next time the opportunity appear to us."

Mithreander

Explorer
Ahead of the group, through the torch light, they still see the passage heading to the right.

Allen feels impatients coming from the falcon outside, who's watching the enterance to the cave.

No sounds can be detected from ahead and everything seems... to quiet.

Remove ads