• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.0rd Edition Power Game

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Aramil looks back and forth at his companions, shrugging to indicate that he doesn't speak orcish. His arrow is still ready, and looks nervously at his comrades for signs of what's going on.

Thrarn Iranorn

First Post
Pushdugin Oomies :)

Oldum smiles and speaks back in orc “An entertainer? Do you sing and dance? I always love a good song? Yes, wake her, but don’t move to fast. My friends may not like it!” motioning to the others that are ready to attack. Pulling his dagger back, Oldum looks at his companions and begins to speak, in orcish . “Yub, tinks dat Im an Er de shardie’s nub ebil, gruk ? Ahhh, no you don’t…I see… I mean, I think they are friendly and he wants to wake up his wife.”

Mithreander

Explorer
'SIng and dance?" it chuckles as it reaches to wake his wife. "Only when I've drunk to much."

His wife wakes and she looks to her husband with a smile and then at the others in the room. "On-lookers? Were they there before we finished, or did they arive after? If before, did they learn anything?" She smiles an ugly smile, and stretch as her husband did, showing all of her femaleness for the others in a sencuous movement, before relaxing, not bothering to cover her naked body. "Did they at least bring us something to eat? I'm starved!"

The male orc shrugs "I have not asked." He turns to Iggy and asks "Did you at least bring some food? My wife seems to be hungry." He also does not bother to hide his nakedness.

He stands up, and noting the tention in the others as he does so, he turns to his wife and comments, "High strung, aren't they?"

"Not enough fiber." his wife replies with the same smils as she had displayed while stretching.

rangerjohn

Explorer
As Bjorn see the orcs moving around, he thinks ~obviously these two aren't hiding any weapons.~ He looks to the halfling for an answer to the question.

Last edited:

Thrarn Iranorn

First Post
Curious about the female Orcs statement he asks, trying to sound very serious “What is there to learn. What do you have to tell us? Tell me something useful and we may just give you some of our food. If you know how to speak common, please do so the others can understand.” Speaking to the others, but keeping his eyes on the orcs, he states. No, nothing important yet.”

OOC: Gnome? I am a halfling if you are referring to me.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Thrarn Iranorn said:
Curious about the female Orcs statement he asks, trying to sound very serious “What is there to learn. What do you have to tell us? Tell me something useful and we may just give you some of our food. If you know how to speak common, please do so the others can understand.” Speaking to the others, but keeping his eyes on the orcs, he states. No, nothing important yet.”

OOC: Gnome? I am a halfling if you are referring to me.
OOC: Sorry!

Mithreander

Explorer
"Common, is that what you call that slithering language?" the male orc says, still smiling, and answers for his wife "We have nothing for information that may of be of any worth to you. My wife was not saying that we did, she is just proud of our preformance before we fell asleep, that's all."

He then turns to his wife and shakes his head with an even bigger smile. "I think you are distracting his mind with your odvious beauty. Please cover up." The last is a command, not a suggestion, and the woman does as she is told, imediately and without question, her smile not waivering in the slightest.

"THough the food would be welcome, otherwise, we'll have to make our way back to the kitchen, and it's ust SO far!" there is humor in his voice as he says this, the sarcasm evedent, though the meaning of it is lost.

Thrarn Iranorn

First Post
Oldum begins to back up slowly, towards his companions behind him. Once he has backed a good distance away from the orc he says in common.
"Something isn't right here. Though they are being nice, I have a bad feeling. I dont trust them at all"

Remove ads