• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5 D&D in Valparaiso/LaPorte/South Bend

GM_Brad

First Post
Great news, everyone!

We're a small gaming group that currently meets in LaPorte, Indiana, though our players come from Valparaiso and South Bend. Two of our long-time members have moved away, and we are looking for a couple of new members to join us.

We've just started a new campaign. A story hour, called Guardians of Marib, is posted here on EN World, and our adventures will be recounted there. It's a home brew, 3.5 D&D campaign. The characters are currently 8th level. It's got action, loads of mystery, role playing, humor, and more. Plus, I make up my own monsters! What more could a gamer want?

Our next game is this coming Saturday, April 2. We play from 4pm CST until 11pm or so. It's an excellent time to jump into the campaign, as a new adventure-arc is about to begin, one that will set the stage for the campaign's future.

If you think you'd be interested, please email me (Brad) at bradbrown5555@yahoo.com for more information. It will be possible to try the game out while playing an npc and, if we all get along, make your own character before the next session.

GM_Brad

First Post
Still looking for players

We're still looking for players. We played this evening (April 2) - me as GM and three players. We had A LOT of laughs, fought a desperate battle, saw a lot of intrigue, and rescued the king. Not bad for a night's work.

The party currently has a fighter, a scout, and a mercenary ranger. They do an excellent job, but it would still be nice to have a magic user and a rogue to round out the ranks.

Again, we play in LaPorte, which is only thirty minutes or so from either South Bend or the Portage/Valparaiso area. If you're in your 20's and 30's and looking for a game with a nice bunch of people, you might want to check us out. Send me an email at bradbrown5555@yahoo.com for more information. I'll be posting more information about our sessions in our story hour (Guardians of Marib) in the next couple of days, too.

GM_Brad

Remove ads