• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5 Handy Conversion Guide

WinnipegDragon

First Post
Just noticed the scans over at gamingreport.com, and I was wondering if this 'free' guide is shipping with the books, or if it will be on racks at the FLGS?

I ordered the core books online, and am hoping that it will be included. I also can't check out Wizard's site since I am at work and the site is blocked for some odd reason.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It will be available for download, probably after the books are technically released.

I don't know whether WotC would be OK with other sites posting it - I might ask them.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
WinnipegDragon said:
Just noticed the scans over at gamingreport.com, and I was wondering if this 'free' guide is shipping with the books, or if it will be on racks at the FLGS?

I ordered the core books online, and am hoping that it will be included. I also can't check out Wizard's site since I am at work and the site is blocked for some odd reason.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Last month I contacted WotC about getting the guide on Amazon. I'm happy to say that the conversion guide will be available on Amazon.com starting July 28th (WotC wanted a period of exclusivity). I set the guide to be available to anybody who has ever purchased any of the major D&D books made by WotC at any time--including 3E, FRCS, and the splatbooks.

So if you ordered 3E when it came out three years ago, you'll get the guide. I figured current 3E customers would be most curious about the changes, and wanted to make sure that they (not just 3.5 purchasers) got the guide. :)

The guide will be available as a free download in the customer's Digital Library , the same place Amazon puts your free music downloads , or ESD software and eBook purchases. The URL is:

http://www.amazon.com/library

-z, Amazon guy

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads