• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] Perform, in what category are these ?

Cybern

First Post
I have a gnomish sorceror from a Calimshan circus (click here for his pic) wich has 4 ranks of cross-class perform, wich gave him four skills: Firebreathing, Dancing, Kama Sutra (harem training, you know, how to please the ladies), and juggling.<p>In the case of Dancing, I would put a rank in Perform (Dancing), that is easy enough. For Kama Sutra, I can do without it but I had put it to signify his professionnal training as a gigolo. Profession (Gigolo) seemed ridiculous enough, and since the idea was not meant to get a salary, but to entertain, my DM putted it in perform. <p>Now about Firebreathing and Juggling, in what cathegory would you put them? The 3.5 Perform categories looked broad enough (Act, Comedy, Dance, Keyboard instruments, Oratory, Percussion instruments, String instruments, Wind instruments and Sing), but none seems to include my gnome's choices. Someone proposed that I put it in Comedy since it is somewhat like clown training, and clowns do Comedy, but I'm not quite sure if it's ok. Anyway juggling looks more dex-oriented than cha, yet giving a show falls more with Perform (cha).<p>What should I do, add a Perform (Circus) category?
:confused:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads