• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5 SRD project

Jeremy

Explorer
I've used Sovelior's 3.5 srd religiously since it was put up. I've got the book, but I spend so much time on the computer and laptop that 3 click linked documents to instant lookup any spell or monster is just essential to me now.

I miss 3.5srd.com... Anyone know what's up with the site? Beyond the obvious that the site is too popular? Anyone have an alternate location for 3.5 srd's online in a better navigatable format than the flat documents at wizards.com? Especially some alternate place to use Sovelior's excellent format?

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Jeremy said:
I've used Sovelior's 3.5 srd religiously since it was put up. I've got the book, but I spend so much time on the computer and laptop that 3 click linked documents to instant lookup any spell or monster is just essential to me now.

I miss 3.5srd.com... Anyone know what's up with the site? Beyond the obvious that the site is too popular? Anyone have an alternate location for 3.5 srd's online in a better navigatable format than the flat documents at wizards.com? Especially some alternate place to use Sovelior's excellent format?

If you head over to http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/ you can download an archived version of Sovelior's SRD.

JimAde

First Post
Excellent. I felt vaguely guilty when I saw the "Bandwidth Exceeded" message. I use Sovelier's SRD all the time (and yes I own the books too).

Anyway, this is great. Thanks.

Mac Callum

First Post
Oh my god! This roxors! I don't think I've ever said that non-facetiously before!

Seriously, I was formatting the SRD myself in MS Word. Sovelior totally rocks!

Too bad it has to be non-commercial, I'd pay a couple bucks for that.

Remove ads