• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] The Wrath of Baron von Kittykiller

Rathan

First Post
SO tempted to make a half orc in a tux..... sooo tempted.... I'd call him Jeeves.... Top hat, monocle, 'cane' which would end up being a light mace heh.... soooo tempted..

[sblock=Jeeves]
Name: Jeeves
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Fighter
Level: 10th
Alignment: LN
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 [40].

Str: 20 +5 [+2 Enhancement, +2 Racial] [10 Points]
Dex: 14 +2 [6 Points]
Con: 18 +4 [+2 Level, +2 Enhancement] [6 Points]
Int: 10 +0 [4 Points]
Wis: 10 +0 [2 Points]
Cha: 10 +0 [4 Points]

HP: 117 / 117 [Used 3/4 HD for d10]
AC: 20 [10 Base, +2 Dex, +7 Armor, +1 Deflection]
Initiative: +6
BAB: +10/+5

Saves:
Fort: +13 [7 Base, +4 Con, +2 Enhancement]
Refl: +7 [3 Base, +2 Dex, +2 Enhancement]
Will: +7 [3 Base, +0 Wis, +2 Feat, +2 Enhancement]

Attacks:
+1 Vicious Large Metal Cane (Heavy Mace): +15/+10 to hit for 2d6+8+2d6 dmg [+1d6 to me] (19-20x2 Crit)
Basic Ranged: +12/+7
Grapple: +15

Feats: (10)
1st: Weapon Focus (Heavy Mace)
Fighter 1st: Monkey Grip
Fighter 2nd: Iron Will
3rd: Power Attack
Fighter 4th: Weapon Spec. (Heavy Mace)
6th: Cleave
Fighter 6th: Great Cleave
Fighter 8th: Greater Weapon Focus (Heavy Mace)
9th: Improved Initiative
Fighter 10th: Improved Critical (Heavy Mace)

Skills: (26)
Climb: +11 [6 Ranks, +5 Str]
Intimidate: +7 [7 Ranks, +0 Cha]
Jump: +12 [7 Ranks, +5 Str]
Ride: +8 [6 Ranks, +2 Dex]

Magic Items:
+1 Vicious Large Metal Cane (Heavy Mace) [8,312 gp]
+2 Elven Chainmail (Worn Under the Tux) [8,150 gp]
Tux of Resistance +2 (As Cloak/Vest of Resistance) [4,000]
Tophat of Comprehend Lang. and Read Magic. (As Helm) [5,200 gp]
Monocle of the Eagle (As Eyes of the Eagle) [2,500 gp]
Pennyloafers of Striding and Springing (As Boots of) [5,500 gp]
Dress Golves of Orge Power (As Gauntles) [4,000 gp]
Bowtie of Health (As Amulet of) [4,000 gp]
Ring of Protection +1 [2,000 gp]
Ring of Sustenance [2,500 gp]
Pocket Watch of Shielding (As Broach of) [1,500 gp]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
A high-profile wrestler might be rich and/or arrogant enough to hire his own butler. And said wrestler with an animal/hero complex might be insane enough to actually bring his butler wherever he goes... :)

Rathan

First Post
Either that or Jeeves can be his tag-team partner.... even funnier heh...

BTW I think I have Jeeves mostly stated up... in the post above....

(EDIT)Hero: Might al also suggest you take Point blank shot and precise shot as well for feats so you don't fry me horribly all the time with your ray hehe...

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A high-profile wrestler might be rich and/or arrogant enough to hire his own butler. And said wrestler with an animal/hero complex might be insane enough to actually bring his butler wherever he goes... :)

I was kinda likeing this thought, and the idea of the goblin being his tag team partner!

Rathan

First Post
Is that how you rile the big half-ORC up before a match SD? Calling him a goblin? hehe :) It would work you know....

I invision him speaking rather prim and proper all the time.. especially in combat.... for example as he's bashing skulls with his cane I can see him saying..

"My good man.. I do believe I've just caved in your skull... I bet if you still had a mouth you'd be cussing and reusing up a storm right now!"

Something to this effect unless you get him REALLY mad.. then he just speaks like an orc hehe...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
(EDIT)Hero: Might l also suggest you take Point blank shot and precise shot as well for feats so you don't fry me horribly all the time with your ray hehe...
Aw, what's a -4 to a ranged touch attack? And who's to say I'm not gonna hideous blow and go melee with Weapon Finesse?

Truth is, dunno what I'm gonna do yet. *lol*

Rathan

First Post
I don't even know whyyyyy warlocks even HAVE hideous blow as it provokes Attacks of Opportunity while doing so... to me that's more than useless... Or at least that's how I read the invocation as anyways....

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Yup, I checked around on several boards and they're all in agreement - hideous blow provokes AoO's. Which makes it lame beyond belief. Remind me to houserule that to "channel, no AoO, but only effective on one attack, regardless of iterative attacks".

So again, I only have to take a -4 to hit to guarantee none of my friends gets hit by my EB. That's hardly anything when dealing with ranged touch attacks (when you contrast with, say, trying to use a bow or some other normal ranged attack).

Warlocks are feat-starved enough without having to also worry about where their EB is directed... :D

Heck, I'm still not convinced I'm going to take all 10 levels of Warlock. I always make multi-classed PC's to finesse as many abilities as I can, and I'm warring with myself to take a level (or more) of Cloistered Cleric so that I can use healing items without having to roll on UMD. I'm also debating on going into the Contemplative PrC for fun.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was refering as a goblin to Dragonwriter character, however howzabout Jeevs being the tag teem partner and DW's goblin being the manager?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads