• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 update for Divine Agent

drdevoid

Explorer
Has there been (or should there be) an update for the Manual of the Planes prestige class Divine Agent? I don't think there is one in the Planar Handbook and haven't seen a non-Epic level web enhancement at the Wizard's website.

Specifically I was wondering if it should grant more caster levels (maybe 7 rather than 5?). Your thoughts?

There is a 3.5 update document for MotP, I've got it on my hard drive. Updates for 3.0 manuals are at: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20030718a. The only text about changing Divine Agent is as follows:

Divine Agent: The mystic union class feature grants 10 points of damage reduction bypassed by weapons aligned opposite the deity's alignment. For example, a divine agent of Kord would have damage reduction 10/lawful or evil. Divine agents of completely neutral deities such as Obad-hai gain damage reduction 15/magic instead.

Remove ads