• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5e] Hey, anyone else seen this?

Fast Learner

First Post
It was on the main news page a few days ago. That's why most of us have already seen it. The server crashes would have been back then, I suspect.

Jalkain

First Post
Fast Learner said:
It was on the main news page a few days ago. That's why most of us have already seen it. The server crashes would have been back then, I suspect.

Phew, good thing I missed it then! :D

Tharizdun

First Post
Jalkain said:

Phew, good thing I missed it then! :D

Don't feel bad...I was just looking for this link and I couldn't find it!
tx!

A friend of mine, who is willing to wait until amazon ships the books to him all the way from the US instead of picking them up at the local store *today* (he's my DM, so I'm not arguing :rolleyes: ) wanted to see the monk specifics, since I've just mailed him my 3.5 PC, who happens to be a monk-assassin :)

TalonComics

First Post
I thought WotC told all of the Netherland stores to take the books off the shelf? Are you saying that the stores are not doing that?

~D

Brekki

First Post
TalonComics said:
I thought WotC told all of the Netherland stores to take the books off the shelf? Are you saying that the stores are not doing that?

~D
WotC send a very nice email asking the shops to please not sell the books yet.

Most stores don't care what WotC thinks/asks because usually WotC/Hasbro has a very bad rep of not shipping to the netherlands on time or not shipping at all.

Tharizdun

First Post
TalonComics said:

~D

I just checked with a friend of mine, and all books they had are sold out already, and they won't be getting new ones till the 18th...

Last edited:

Remove ads