3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Ambrus: The "Thread Tools" option that sends notification to one's email whenever there's a new post.

I re-subscribed, and that seems to have fixed things on my end, looks like. I'll post IC this evening. :)

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Yay! After 13 pages and four months, the first day has passed for our heroes.

Well, because, you know...the planes have the "Altered Time" trait. Yeah, that's the ticket. :D

Scurry

First Post
Sorry for being so intermittent. School's been kicking my ass.

Assume Vervain dropped his name and swept off. I'll stay in a OOC holding pattern until the core party's had a bit of a chance to pow-wow and decide what to do with Sonata and Verv.

Ambrus

Explorer
Cage-Rattler said:
Yay! After 13 pages and four months, the first day has passed for our heroes.
I was just wondering if I should consider the pace we've been going at to be typical for this campaign. I don't mean to complain, but I find it a bit difficult to get excited about a campaign that updates once or maybe twice a week. :\

Don't get me wrong; I think the storytelling is compelling and the characters interesting, I'd just like to see more of it is all. :heh:

Last edited:

Cage-Rattler

First Post
While I'd definitely like to speed things up as well, I definitely underestimated how often I'd need to write reports for my volunteer work (which has deadlines and all that nasty stuff). The good news is, my load will be progressively lighter for the next few weeks, and I'll be abso-freaking-lutely free of that obligation next month.

I'll have a post up this afternoon; thanks all for bearing with me. ;)

Remove ads