• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=Cage-Rattler]Heee...I like the name of the gang. :) It would fit. The concept I have is for a semi-mortal feyblood who has a voice of unearthly beauty. The idea of having ties to this gang sounds like it'd work well. What would I know about the Screaming Angels and their nemesi in that case? I expect she'd see the other PC's...at least at first...as potential allies in the larger struggle, until she was swept away in their quest. To that end, she'd make a point of explaining the situation...with an eye towards tilting things in the favor of the Angels, of course. :)[/sblock]

Scurry

First Post
Cage-Rattler, what you propose sounds good. I'll have actual thoughts when I wake up in 9-10 hours, but I can't think real good right now.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm going to put up a very very WIP sheet...it's not ready for review, since it's still missing a few vital elements...should be able to finish it up and have it on the RG by tonight though.

Are the Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium acceptable sources? Your post seems to say you'll consider any Wizards book, but I like to be sure.

Descriptions of spells and items desired will of course be presented.

[sblock=Mirana]Name: Mirana (Mira)
Race: Human (fey)
Class/Level: Bard 5
Exp

Desc

Strength (STR) 8
Dexterity (DEX) 14
Constitution (CON) 14
Intelligence (INT) 14
Wisdom (WIS) 10
Charisma (CHA) 16

Alignment: Chaotic Good
AC: 12
Hit Points: 6+4d6+10
Movement: 30'

Init: +2
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Melee Attack: +2
Ranged Attack: +5
Fort: +3
Reflex: +6
Will: +4

Race Abilities
Bonus Feat
Bonus skills

Class Abilities:
Bardic Knowledge (+7)
Bardic Music
- Countersong
- Fascinate
- Inspire Courage (+1)
- Inspire Competence

Skills: 36+36
Appraise (Int)
Balance (Dex)
Bluff (Cha)
Concentration (Con)
Decipher Script (Int)
Diplomacy (Cha)
Disguise (Cha)
Escape Artist (Dex)
Gather Information (Cha)
Hide (Dex)
Knowledge (History) (Int)
Knowledge (Local) (Int)
Knowledge (The Planes) (Int)
Listen (Wis)
Move Silently (Dex)
Perform (Cha)
Sense Motive (Wis)
Sleight of Hand (Dex)
Speak Language (n/a)
Tumble (Dex)
Use Magic Device (Cha)

Feats
1 Fey Heritage
1 Fey Power
3 Weapon Finesse

Languages - Common, Sylvan, Celestial

Spellcasting (Bard CL 5, DC 13+lvl

Slots: 0 - 0/0, 1 - 0/0, 2 - 0/0

Known
0 -
1 -
2 -

Money - 13k
[/sblock]

Cage-Rattler

First Post
I have the Magic Item Compendium, but not the Spell Compendium, but I'll consider things from the SC on a case-by-case basis.

I'll be super-busy at work today (14 hours --- blargh), so I might not be able to post until real late tonight or tomorrow morning, if I'm completely beat up. If I have free time sneak onto the other manager's computer, I'll post earlier.

By the way, is anyone going to take up Pierce's offer to question the wounded attacker, or is he doomed to languish in relative silence? ;)

Ambrus

Explorer
Hm? What was that? Did you say something? Sorry. I didn't see you there with your charisma penalty to Intimidation checks. :p

Remove ads