• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3D Quicktime Download at Auran

Keith Done

First Post
Hi,

To make our d20 Adventures fully usable for people with low-end machines and for Mac-Users, we will be using Quicktime 3D representations of key scenes if our new releases.

Have a look at the free download to get a feel for what our modules include in giving the DM a multi-media platform to use in running their game:

http://www.auran.com/d20/da_guardian.htm

Look out for the release of Sanctuary, in a few months, containing:

-a 96 page printed and fully illustrated adventure module
- searchable CD containing all text and handouts of the adventure
- 3D viewable scenes of key adventure locations
- Thematic soundtrack written for the module to set the mood

Regards,

Keith

Keith Done

First Post
Hi Henrix,

Each module is a standard printed booklet with a CD that has 5-10 such scenes to help DMs and players visualise areas better. They are like 3D illustrations. Even the 2D maps in the book have a quality like a plan view of a 3D picture.

Glad you liked the image.

Regards,

Keith

Keith Done

First Post
They were released in the US in the first week in April and are also available in the UK or from our online shop at:

http://www.auran.com/d20/shop.htm

Where do you usually buy from....if the module is not on sale in your local store I'll get our distributors in the US to contact them.

PS Amazon.com is also selling copies.

Regards,

Keith

I get some of my stuff at B. Dalton's book store. It's at the South Shore Plaza (a shopping mall) in Braintree, Massachusetts. This is, of course, in the good old US of A.

I'd be very interested in buying the first module, Dark Awakenings: Guardian. If it's as good as it looks on your website, then hey, I'll consider buying your other modules.

I will note, that if it was shipped there, I would ABSOLUTELY buy it. It looks totally interesting. If you decide to ship there, Keith, could you possibly mention it on this thread? Then I'd have some advance notice. Actually, maybe I should log onto your auran site, and talk to you about it there.

The reason that I don't buy it online, is that I've put too much mileage on my credit card. It's sad, but true. I can only buy so much d20 product, so I have to be super-picky.

If it's actually physically at the store, then I WILL buy it. Promise. The whole concept of a CD that provides a descriptive 3-D map of a module intrigues me.

I hope this is doable, Keith. If you send it, I'd buy it, and if it's great, I'll buy more. This is how loyal fans/customers are born!
:D

Thank you for your time.

Many regards,

Troll's Choice

Keith Done

First Post
Hi Troll's Choice,

Osseum is the US distributor. In theory your store can order yout a copy from them. Any problems let me know!

Regards,

Keith

bolen

First Post
Hi,

I never got your program "The Web of the Widow" to run on my PC. all it does is boot me back to window when I run it. Do you have any sugestions?

Vocenoctum

First Post
A few things I've mentioned before;
1) if you can have some kind of option to export a file so that I could email it to my players in an online game it would be really cool.

2) the adventures are great :)

3) shipping from Australia direct to US was actually faster than most of the online store's I've ordered from.

Keep up the good work!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads