• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3d view of the ENWorld community

The_lurkeR

First Post
Just stumbled across this today and thought it might be of interest to other people here. It's a site that creates a "3d" representation of all the sites linked to the site you enter, and it's all based off Googles database.

http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.html

Put in www.enworld.org and see all the main links... then if you double-click on enworld in the center it fetches even more direct links. It's actually a pretty big community. You can drag/ move/ expand the links as much as you want... I thought was pretty slick :)

Edit: found out some of the sites aren't necessarily linked, but are what Google calls "what's similar".

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Man, that's :):):):) up! :D

I like it!

I'm moving this to Off-topic discussion, 'cause it's not really game-discussion related, but this is cool!

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
That's the coolest thing I've every seen on the internet. It's very close to how I imagine it to look (mathematically speaking, of course). Thanks for hte link!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads