• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3E game in SE MA

rexartur

Explorer
First of all my apologies to Sir Osis, Gospog, Troll's Choice et al. for not picking up their thread that mentioned my thread. Now I've gone and confused myself.
What I'm actually looking for are players to join an ongoing World of Greyhawk campaign (mostly canon - at my discretion; I'm trying to establish a world storyline as "written" by the players but I'm not encyclopedic about it). Right now my group is down to just my fiance (yes, a girl-gamer!) and myself as DM. Having played for several years I am devoting myself to just DM duties at the moment (so many sources, so little time).
So...what we have is a need to play at our house (in Duxbry to be specific - about 3 mins. off of exit 11 on rte 3), weekday evenings or any time on weekends.
During the summer we tend to be rabid Ren-Faire & SCA-goers, but will work around whatever gaming schedule we can set up (possibly leading to attending such events with others in the group, should friendships, desires and personalities be so conducive.)
My apologies for the long-winded post, but, in a nutshell (case) we are looking for players and/or friends. If those happen to be the same people, so much the better.

czahnzinger@adelphia.net

Remove ads