4e Battle of Good & Evil - Rules and OOC Discussion

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
hmm my ears must have been burning : )
No baby yet, and in fact it looks like I will have 4e books before I have a daughter.
Im not sure what edition she will play, but my sister swears by the 3.0 monster manual as good bed time reading, and a cure for fear of monsters. Plus the pictures are pretty, and a cetrain amount of mess/tearing is fine for a obsolete edition.

My nephews learned early that if there was a purple worrm in the closet it could be sucked up just like spagetti. And that if a grey render threatened, you just had to bring some sheep in and it would think it was part of the flock (my sister raises sheep)

Any plans on moving to a new tournament when the MM hits the shelves? or is the curent one just going to expand?

Gansk

Explorer
Good to hear from you evilhalfling!

Now that there are only four alignments, it might be possible to try another tournament. We would probably need to recruit some new players for it to work, though.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Well, it has been a lot of fun! Thanks for putting up with all my nit-picking and shenanigans. Let me know when/if you start something else up and can put up with me again. :)

Give me a "ring" if you guys ever get a chance to swing by Orlando.

PJSlavner

Explorer
It has been a lot of fun, and you had a lot to do with that, Infiniti.

I will give you the same offer if you happen to be in the Los Angeles area.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The forum this thread was a part of no longer exists, it seems (or, the sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-forum). Is the Battle over?

covaithe

Explorer
It's been over for a few years. The forum has gotten lost, but I found links to the individual battle threads once, and could probably find them again if pressed.

Remove ads