• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e blogs?

Lichemaster

Explorer
Looking for blogs, organized threads about session reports on 4th edition.

Please post links on your favorites so I can make them my favorites also.

Thanks!

Here is my current 4e PBP for one of the players that participated in both of my 1-30 games.

Here and here are the most recent of pemerton's recaps of his homegame (you can find a considerable number of them if you look them up).

Here is JamesonCourarge's first foray into running 4e (he has documented his other sessions as well).

Here is a low resolution (at least for me!) recap of one of my sessions at level 27. I've got several anecdotes from this campaign strewn all over the place but I'm not of a mind to collate them all.

Here is a quick one-off that I ran for Campbell, LostSoul, sheadunne, and pemerton (for purposes unrelated to just enjoying a gaming session). This has been picked up as a Dungeon World game here (a system I highly recommend for GM's trying to get their heads around 4e noncombat conflict resolution - Skill Challenges).

There are several other very accomplished GMs on here who have posted threads for their games including MerricB, D'karr, the Jester, Quickleaf and many others. I don't have the time to look up their threads but it is well worth a look if you're trying to get your mind around how to properly run a 4e game.

Points of Light. He dabbles in other games, but is a 4e fan. He has updated and played through Keep on the Shadowfell.

Sly Flourish. This is Mike Shea's blog, and while he is migrating over to 5e, he still has a lot of good information about how to DM, including a couple of books about running 4e in Epic Tier and being a "Lazy DM".

Remove ads