4E Class Survivor Round 17 - The Fighter is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you want to be the last survivor?

• Fighter

Votes: 111 71.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 44 28.4%

• Poll closed .
I think you could have predicted Fighter winning this series from pretty early on.

One could mix it up a bit and allow people to vote for more than one choice. That would further emulate American Idol style. I don't know that its practical to allow people to vote more than once, as is the case on the show.

Allowing people to vote for more than one class would obscure the results in theory.
You could do it Big Brother style, where you vote for your favourite and vote for who you want to kick out with one vote on each cancelling each other out. This would require two polls for each round but might be the fairest way of doing it (and more interesting that the idol votes which can get a little dull).

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

lud

Explorer
Looking at the data from the past rounds, the odds of the fighter taking the honors was quite high...he missed the 1st position in only two rounds...
(You can see the data at the bottom of my usual post in this series)

The thing that made me smile while collecting the data is the safest class from round 1: the cleric. He was not the #1 target for almost everyone, but he was not far in their list either...

Lud

Cadfan

First Post
I kinda want to do a Cordorcet Method vote, but it requires everyone to list all their preferences, in order, up front, and then requires someone to spend some time in Excel to work out the winner.

Nightson

First Post
You could do the popularity contest wherein each class starts off at say 10 and people can add to one class and subtract from one class once per day per person.

Starfox

Hero
* Applauds the hosts of the show.

Of course, after this, we want a thread with the order classes were voted off - and perhaps a little banter about how each round went.

Remove ads