• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] Combat Tracker Utility

DarkSir

First Post
Version 1.8.1 is released!

Find it Here

Changes:

* Traits no longer display twice. They show up under Traits, where they're supposed to, and not at the bottom of the statblock.

* Death Saves now track properly until a short or extended rest.

* Action points now accumulate properly after Milestones (and go away at an extended rest)

* Support for Companion Characters

* Extra coloring for Companions and Traps in the Init List

* Added a coloring option that will show monsters on a white background instead of a red background, unless they're bloodied. This feature is off by default.

* Added the ability to modify the max healing surges (goes away at extended rest) -- This will allow the Blood Drinker Encounter Power to give a Vampire PC another healing surge.

* If the ongoing damage option is selected, and the combatant has an effect that contains the string "regen", a Regeneration popup reminder will come up at the beginning of their turn.
* Added a permanent effect type. This does NOT go away between fights. Minor drawback: It may only be removed while there is an ongoing encounter. I'll try to clean this up in the future.

* Status effects may now be hidden from the secondary display. There is a toggle on the Effect screen, as well as the preset effects section.

* Hidden characters and Status Effects show up in light grey text on the primary display instead of white text.

* Several minor fixes for the secondary display, as well as an updated HTML template that was given to me, that works a LOT better than the one included previously. (Thanks to Jeff P.)

And last but certainly not least:

* Added a Copy button to the Statblock Library. Will overwrite the old creature if you don't change either the name, level or one of the role pulldowns. Otherwise, copy monster. :)

Last edited:

DarkSir

First Post
DnD4eCM 1.8.2 is released! Find it here: here

Small update before 1.8.3

* New effect preset: Damage Penalty
* Fixed: Status effects not disappearing correctly when source dies.
* Fixed: Extra healing surges now go away after a short rest, and will fully heal the pc if they have more surges than their max.
* Better handling of companions (during rests, and display on the secondary display)
* Monsters that are revived from death no longer still show as dead on the secondary display.
* Import monsters from compendium. This is a "sorta" import. There's no good way to try to import actual abilities from the compendium, because there are too many different formats. They've changed the display format several times, but not updated the older entries. What this does is pull in the important information: Name, Level, Role, Secondary Role, Hit Points, Experience, etc. Then pulls everything else in as a "note" which is displayed instead of the regular sheet. Works for pulling quick default monsters in, but isn't as featured as an actual monster created in the edit screen or imported from the old monster builder. ted from the old monster builder.

Lidfrid

First Post
hi, congratulations for the tool, is the most complete i've ever seen so far.
But when i try to import a monster with more than 999 xp, it puts the xp on the closest number...

example

Monster with 6780 xp = 7 on Combact Manager
Monster with 1200 xp = 1 on Combact Manager

And sometimes i can't import PG neither...

what do CB and AT requires this tool??

Thanks again! :)

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
[MENTION=14854]DarkSir[/MENTION]: the Dragon Pro web site seems to be inaccessible right now, and the download links you gave us redirect to the more or less empty stat page as well. Is this a temporary hiccup or do I have to lament the demise of my favourite 4e tool?

Mortaneus

First Post
Holy crap...this thing is still somewhat alive???

Major kudos, DarkSir. Five years of support is a lot more than I ever expected when I first tossed it together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads