4e [Eberron] BnP Keep on the Shadowfell (Yea, though I walk through the valley of th)

Walking Dad

First Post
Torn

Calling on the dark dreams to sacrifice his foe has drained Tyron more then he thought. He will rest and talk in his dreams to the Laughing Man...
or perhaps he looks for a pretty young lady to chill out first ;)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Adain arches an eyebrow at the lizardfolk's "instruction;" the Flame keep him from overreaching reptiles. Shaking his head, the Templar end up doing exactly what was asked of him regardless, asking about the tomb from the locals.

OOC: Streetwise (+3) I guess is the new Gather Information? Not sure on the take 10/20 rules, but I'd probably do that.

Walking Dad

First Post
stonegod said:
Adain arches an eyebrow at the lizardfolk's "instruction;" the Flame keep him from overreaching reptiles. Shaking his head, the Templar end up doing exactly what was asked of him regardless, asking about the tomb from the locals.

OOC: Streetwise (+3) I guess is the new Gather Information? Not sure on the take 10/20 rules, but I'd probably do that.
"Adain, if you need somebody who is good at talking, you can find me in the common room." Torn says to the leaving Half-Elf, feeling a kind of kinship to him.

Graf

Explorer
You've come to the right man! says Eilian. I've lived here all my life. Quite the historian if I do say so myself!

Old tomb? Hmm. Well there is our graveyard of course... But thats not so remarkable. No siree.

There's tombs in the old keep, Eilian begins to say, but cuts himself when he see the innkeeper giving him a look. But you don't want to go there.

The only other thing would be the dragon cairn. Supposedly there's a dragon buried in the south west of town. Wouldn't a believed it myself but a scholar from Morgrave University come through no so long ago asking about it. So apparently there's something to that old tale.

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian stays with Adain and Torn in the common room as they search for the where abouts of their friend. "Any one know of the name Dourven ir'Staul, a scholar from Sharn?" Iridian asks of the tavern patrons.

Graf

Explorer
Aye says Eilian. That's the name of the scholar I was just talking about. Went out to the dragon cairn and never came back...

EvolutionKB

First Post
Zaram

OOC: In order to keep things moving....

Zaram comes downstairs having already clomped down earlier and ordered breakfast and then had it brought up to his room, where he could eat without the stares and fear it was common for the townspeople to show in his prescence.

He sits heavily, the chair creaking under the weight of his bulk and the heavy armor he wears. "The dragon cairn? That seems to be our destination this morning then. I am ready to depart."

Graf

Explorer
Salvana, the innkeeper, directs the serving boy to bring an extra helping of the inn's simple but hearty fare. On the house, to keep your strength up. Eilian left a map for you before he left last night. She passes you a crude map. Says it's the same thing he gave the good nobleman.

He seemed like such a good sort when he stayed here. Even showed pictures of his family Such pretty girls.
She presses a cloth to her mouth and shuffles rapidly back to the kitchen.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Done with his daily devotionals, Adain eyes the map briefly. Then shrugs. "Means little to me. Maybe Iridian."

Remove ads