• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Forgotton Realms online campaign

Remo

First Post
hey i have played alittle pathfinder and some NWN2 so im not very sure how it works but im going to sit down tonight and study up on 4e so i can roll up one and array style right?

well i mean i would like to roll one up and play i do nothing sat/ friday's est past 5:30 and looking itno something for sunday

hipnotode

First Post
I don't know, I spoke to him last week (he had expected to start then) but haven't heard from him since and he hasn't posted in the thread. I'm hopeful.
i hope so, my pnp games are on hiatus since before Xmas, cause of IRL stuff, so im looking forward to playing again.

baldhermit

First Post
I don't know what is going on with the original poster. He couldn't get maptool to work last Saturday. I left him a PM on Sunday, and haven't heard back.
I hope he replies soon though, I would like to know if I need to be home tonight or not.

hipnotode

First Post
she added me on skype on monday, but i havnt seen her online to talk. i think im going to wait in tonight anyway, just in case this does happen. at this point im mostly just wondering whats going on than anything though.

Slapshot97

First Post
Sorry about my inactivity over the last week. I've had finals for college, so I haven't been able to spend much time online what with studying and all.

Anyway, I was having some technical problems trying last week, but I have a solution. I'm going to need someone to start the server and then let me join as a guest DM. I'll send the maps I want to use to whoever is willing to do this.

Seraphym, you're good to go. With that we've got a full party. Sorry Remo, but if we go over six people it's going to get far too clunky to run.

hipnotode

First Post
Sorry about my inactivity over the last week. I've had finals for college, so I haven't been able to spend much time online what with studying and all.

Anyway, I was having some technical problems trying last week, but I have a solution. I'm going to need someone to start the server and then let me join as a guest DM. I'll send the maps I want to use to whoever is willing to do this.

Seraphym, you're good to go. With that we've got a full party. Sorry Remo, but if we go over six people it's going to get far too clunky to run.

ah cool, any idea what time were starting?

Slapshot97

First Post
I want to start at 6 pm PST, if at all possible. If anyone wants to start a little later than that though, i'm okay with that.

Also, I need skype information from anyone that hasn't sent it in already. PM me a username or email address so I can add you ASAP.

EDIT: I didn't catch Seraphym's questions on account of me being an idiot, so I'll go ahead and answer them now.
1. This will a hybrid between all of them, but with a slight bend towards combat.
2. It will start in Implitur, but I don't want to reveal more than that.
3. I got no problems with swearing as long as people aren't juvenile about it. You're pretty much free to talk as you want, if that's what you're asking.
4. How you run your character is really up to you. I think pretty much everyone is good or lawful good, but if you want to play an evil character there should be some reason why s/he would want to join forces with a bunch of good guys.

Last edited:

Remove ads