D&D 4E 4e handbook links. If someone wants to help move them.

Cyvris

First Post
Bit of a necro, but I only now just found out that the WotC forums are dead. How many of the 4e Handbooks made it? Any others that are "saved" but not formatted for the new forums? What can I do to help save information about the Edition I love?

MwaO

Adventurer
Bit of a necro, but I only now just found out that the WotC forums are dead. How many of the 4e Handbooks made it? Any others that are "saved" but not formatted for the new forums? What can I do to help save information about the Edition I love?

I think many(if not all of the current ones) made it over. They're all in this forum.

Nibelung

First Post

All non-essentials most current guides were transfered. Some essentials were as well, but not everyone. To be fair, most Essential classes could survive with the basic class guide (Eg, the bard handbook also includes info for the Skald)

Cyvris

First Post
Good to see. I was caught pretty off guard by the WotC forums dying and because 4e is my favored edition, I wanted to make sure all the great write ups for it are at least still around somewhere.

Ironxxx

First Post
Thanks for that, just what I was after as our group has started playing 4e again after a two year 5e binge - we find the handbooks really helpful.
5e does have its strengths and we like it a lot, it just can't touch 4e's character building from a mechanical standpoint.

Remove ads