• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Hentai D&D Maptools

hencook

First Post
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18, CONTAINS STRONG ADULT CONTENT

-A Level 4-30 campaign. We are using all of the official modules.
-50% Combat. 50% Story.
-Noobs OK.
-Maptools. We are using a combat framework-an automatic attack calculator.
-All characters begin to lose armor as they take damage, until they are naked. These results are shown in maptools when you highlight a character.
-You send me the appearance details. I draw all the art for your character. You MAY use _your own_ drawn art. I only draw human females.
-WOTC Legal characters only. Minmaxing discouraged. Choose any race, but you MUST RP as female human (race affects gameplay, not RP).
-We play 4 days a week, 3-4 hours each time. It's a lot, so don't join if you can't make the commitment.
We currently play Tues/Wed/Thur/Sunday, but really the only day we can't play on is Saturday, so if you want I can fill you in on Monday/Friday no problem.
-We have a Wizard, Rogue, Ranger, Paladin. We are looking for a Leader type.
-Do not join if you do not appreciate my art style. People that join and don't like my art, well that's a wasted effort IMO.

1 slot left.

Interested?
Email godrifle(at)earthlink.net

Click here to see the current cast of characters. 3 of these people flaked because that's the internet for you, but the other 4 people have not really missed a single game.
[img=http://img177.imagevenue.com/loc166/th_19270_currentsplash_copy_122_166lo.jpg]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
hehehe

Some of us are freaks renau1g. :blush:

I'd be interested, however I don't have the time to commit...

If your group would take an occasional leader or controller I would make one up and have them play along. 3-4 times a week at 3-4 hours per game is well beyond my abilities though.

I could agree to once per week at 3-4 hours. That is the most I could reliably contribute.

Took some serious balls to post something as taboo as this. Props hencook.

Expect an outcry from the populace though, nudity in cartoon form is outside most folks comfort zone.:devil:

renau1g

First Post
I just don't see how you could commit to the time... 3-4 times each week for 3-4 hours a day? man alive I struggle to play once every 3 weeks for that amount of time...

That's what I was questioning... ;)

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Sounds fun. Unfortunately, part of the "4E Hentai D&D" title I find distasteful -- the 4E part. :p

Also, don't have time for that many sessions per week.

Good luck, though. I don't even want to make up dungeon layouts, and you're willing to make character artwork. A better DM than I.

Asmor

First Post
Just wanted to wish you luck and say groovy idea and groovier for being upfront about it.

I'd actually be interested except no way I could swing that kind of commitment. :/

Remove ads