• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Monster Manual II: will you?

Are you planning to buy the 4E MM2?

• Absolutely. I plan to purchase all of WotC's 4E books no matter what.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • Yup. I'm super-excited about it. Two-headed orange monkey-demons rule, and you KNOW it.

Votes: 119 48.2%
  • Meh. I'll decide after I've thumbed through a copy down at my FLGS.

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Well, I was planning on it...until I saw that terrible cover.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. I hate this idea of a never-ending stream of "core" books.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • 4E's not my bag, baby.

Votes: 49 19.8%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 11 4.5%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
It's being printed!
It's available for pre-order!
It's coming soon to a game store near you!
It has a two-headed orange monkey-demon on the cover!

What are your plans for this new development? Vote for the answer that best fits.

Aeolius

Adventurer
My opinion of 4e is fairly jaded, but if the 4e MM2 has a sea elf, merfolk, locathah, sea hag, annis, greenhag, and flumph... I might take a look. ;)

Fallen Seraph

First Post
My opinion of 4e is fairly jaded, but if the 4e MM2 has a sea elf, merfolk, locathah, sea hag, annis, greenhag, and flumph... I might take a look. ;)
They may not have those specifics, but I remember a developer stating that it would have more aquatic monsters then before.

I am planning on buying it, since I plan on buying all corebooks each year. Plus new-monsters in 4e style = always cool.

Yair

Community Supporter
No, I'm just not interested. The three core books are enough for me, at least for my current campaign - and I'm not sure I'll be having another 4e campaign ever.

Remove ads