• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Monster Statblock - fillable PDF form

SnakeNuts

Explorer
I Haven't been able to download it yet, but I do have a question already: How do you create these kind of things? I love having fillable PDFs, but I have no idea how to actually make them.

(If you don't want to give away your trade secrets, that fine with me too :) )

Dortmunder

First Post
It's no secret ;) I use Adobe Designer.

June 3 – 9:29am CDT

We are still working to repair the faulty generator breaker, and to restore power to H1 Phase 1 as quickly as possible. An additional update regarding the EV1Servers nameservers will follow shortly.

Hopefully that means the site will be back up and running before too long...

Dortmunder

First Post
Yes I'm happy to say the hosting center is back online, so there should be no more service outages :)

I'll look at posting an alternate download site just in case anything else happens :p

Dortmunder

First Post
Friendly bump, since I imagine a lot of people might have missed these...

One thing I noticed is that I forgot to include an explicit area for Vulnerable. For now I am using the Aura space, I'll see about fixing that in the near future.

xlr8dmadness

First Post
This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for, but when I download the file, Adobe Reader says it's not a real pdf. When I follow the link, it just goes to the main index file, probably as a redirect on a 404 error.

Remove ads