• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Northwest Indiana (North Judson)

Arkhail

First Post
Right now I am running a game every other Sunday with my wife and one other playing. We will be moving to 4e in August, most likely Forgotten Realms. I keep it simple and straight forward. Few or no house rules and a traditional and fairly standard fantasy game.

i would like to add 2 or 3 more players or preferably, find a DM for us to join. (I have been running the game by default, as I have the most time on my hands to do it. I would prefer to be a player)

Arkhail

First Post
Yeah there are several problems with that. (which is why I didn't respond to your thread)

One: I drive a hundred miles round trip to work in South Bend. I don't really have much of a desire to drive even further on my day off. (though, I probably would do it :) )

Two: with my work schedule I would only be available every other weekend.

Three: My wife's work schedule would mean she could only play about one Saturday a month.

Four: My other player can't play on Saturdays.

Finally, I'm not willing to play without them or in two separate games.

:(

Remove ads