• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E Pantheon Poll

Do you think Meepo should make the jump to 4E as a kobold deity?

• Yes!! Meepo is lord of all he surveys! Make him a god!!

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • I don't think Meepo should be a god. . . but he should be ruler of a kobold kingdom!

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • I'm lame and don't know who Meepo is!

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I'm confused and don't know where I am!

Votes: 19 12.5%

M.L. Martin

Adventurer
Kintara said:
I like Kurtulmak....

Actually, on a serious note, I was thinking: Perhaps kobolds should be Tiamat-worshippers (a la OotS ) with Kurtulmak as a demipower/hero?

Also, I think we can drop Maglubiyet; let the goblinoids worship Bane (for the hobgoblins and their ilk) or Gruumsh (who I think could be reconceived as a patron of evil barbarians, hordes, cannibals, and the like).

Lord Xtheth

First Post
Realistically, there could be countless gods that anything can worship for whatever reason. But I do agree, we do not need a book bigger than the Monster Manual depicting ONE world's gods.

am181d

Adventurer
I didn't vote in the poll, but I give you prompts for setting one up where they only options are "X is super-awesome," "X is just very awesome," "I'm an idiot because I don't know what X is," and "I'm an idiot and also off my rocker because I don't know what X is."

Long live X.

(Which I'm told is a kobold.)

Wormwood

Adventurer
Matthew L. Martin said:
Also, I think we can drop Maglubiyet; let the goblinoids worship Bane (for the hobgoblins and their ilk) or Gruumsh (who I think could be reconceived as a patron of evil barbarians, hordes, cannibals, and the like).

You speak wisdom.

I killed 'racial gods' in my campaigns a while back, and never saw a compelling reason to revisit them.

ThirdWizard

First Post
You can't have Kurtulmak without Garl! They're like chocolate and peanut butter!

Don't die on me Garl!

Matthew L. Martin said:
Maglubiyet

What the who now? Missed that one, and I think I'm better for it.

Also Deekin > Meepo :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads