• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e][Paragon] Kombat Kraziness (closed)

Victim

First Post
Couldn't the second target for Spikes of the Manticore be N'hala? It should be illuminated especially with low light vision and easily within range for a longbow. Probably miss though.

Walking Dad

First Post
It would be illuminated by the sunrod.

But Rayex fired both shots at the Slime Mage.
Is that even possible? It reads one attack per target. Or does that only mean one attack roll?

And: Belkar uses Second Chance, Halfling Racial Encounter power against the critical hit -> forces a re-roll.

Graf

Explorer
remember: you only get one [interrupt immediate action ... use it wisely.[/s]
you get one immediate action
AND one OA.

No, I don't really know the rules, I just pretend...:erm:

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
And Belkar avoids the dominate attempt, because it can only target dazed creatures. I miss the chance for 'Wrong Step', but avoiding the hit and the dominate is more important.

Victim

First Post
It sounded like N'hala moved, not shifted, so Belkar could take an OA anyway; they don't have the same limits other Immediate actions.

We don't really want anymore reinforcements. I think our current goals should be getting rid of the staff - the boss is hard to reach so it might be better to use ranged attacks if possible.

Since those gates are still open, we might be able to push or slide the new aboleth back through them to get rid of them once the staff goes away. That might be the fastest way we have to take them out of the picture.

I was thinking of moving to T9, and then probably firing another Sacred Flame at the new lasher. I could also aim a Break the Spirit at the new Slime Mage, but the difficulty in moving is really making R10 a severe limit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads