D&D 4E 4e Pokemon Tabletop RPG

Camelot

Adventurer
Thanks for the ideas for powers!

I have finished the structures of all 10 Kanto starters. They are ready to be playtested! I will set up the playtest OOC and IC threads, both here and at GitP, and direct anyone interested in playtesting this to this post.

ENW Recruitment: CLICK
GitP Recruitment: CLICK

Here's the PDFs (in PDF format because I figure that's easier to read). You'll notice that those in the other Pokemon chapter (except Rattata) lack powers and feats. If you want to play one of those Pokemon, just tell me and I can easily make powers and feats for you.

If you want to playtest, you should have a good grasp on the 4e rules, and I'll explain any necessary differences between D&D and B&B as they arise. I don't know them all off the top of my head.

Any questions, feel free to ask right here. I can't wait to see how this works!

Edit 2/25/10: Updated the PDFs with a few changes, namely, Nidoran (M)'s and Weedle's powers and feats.

Edit 2/26/10: Updated the PDFs with the information needed to play Pidgey.

Attachments

• Trainer's Handbook.pdf
    299.9 KB · Views: 311
  • TH Updates.pdf
    110 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Camelot

Adventurer
I had an idea; what if, instead of Weedle's daily powers being "Sense" powers, they were "Metamorphosis" powers? This would go along better with the bug type, and the keyword could be used for other bugs. The power names would just have to be reskinned.

Camelot

Adventurer
New update, with changes to Weedle's dailies and a nerf on Pichu's hit points. Let me know what you think!

The playtest at Giant in the Playground is going well, check it out! I'm still trying to kick off the EN World playtest, so if you're interested, please let me know!

Attachments

• Trainer's Handbook.pdf
    304.7 KB · Views: 210

Remove ads